Maintaining the highest levels of quality
Camco is focused on maintaining the highest levels of quality in all of its business activities. We are committed to delivering services that are safe and effective and to dealing with customers, employees, business partners, subcontractors and regulators in a transparent and ethical way.
The senior management of Camco will help the company fulfil its Quality Policy by:
- employing highly skilled and experienced technical personnel
- arranging for the continuous training and development of personnel
- providing adequate resources and facilities
- implementing, maintaining and continually improving internal procedures based on ISO9001 Quality Management System requirements
- monitoring key operations, activities and objectives to ensure the continuous improvement of Camco’s quality system and customer service.
Health and safety policy
Camco places the highest priority on safeguarding the health and safety of employees, subcontractors and customers on our premises and in our work places.
A key element of our approach is the commitment from Camco’s senior management to:
- comply with the law and current applicable health and safety legislation and regulations: Camco applies industry best practice (such as OHSAS 18001 Standard Requirements) in all operations
- prevent injury by providing suitable and sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to enable employees to comply with our Health & Safety Policy
- provide adequate arrangements to assess and control the risks associated with work activities undertaken by Camco personnel
- implement appropriate management systems and procedures to audit and monitor compliance of the Camco Health and Safety Policy
- promote a culture in which all Camco employees share a commitment to continually improving performance to achieve a safer working environment
- suspend any operation where health and safety risks are considered unacceptable.